Wednesday 20 February 2013

The end of chapter one

Our inquiry question is "what is madness?" and "who definitely isn't crazy?" So far the book we are reading, "The Last of the Crazy People," by Timothy Findlay, has offered little in the way of actual answers. What is madness? Well, according to the author, we aren't supposed to know that yet. Which is okay, I guess. There are only two hundred something pages in the novel, which means I will be done the book in the next few days, being that I like to read in bulk. What does that mean? Well, to go off topic, I once read for a whole day, about fourteen hours or so, and a few hundred pages. That was fun. I won't do it again for a while if I can help it. This book, the last of the crazy people, is not as compelling as I would like. Soon I hope it will answer some of my questions.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about it not being compelling. When I first read it I didn't like it. It's getting better though

    ReplyDelete